Blockchain Software Developer (100% C++) Remote - Global
About the Role
IDNI is looking for a Senior Blockchain Architect to design and develop a secure blockchain for its Tau knowledge-based social network. As a member of the core development team your goal will be to develop high-quality and high performance software that is aligned with IDNI’s vision for a knowledge economy.
To be effective in this role, you will need to understand and subscribe to the company’s vision, have expert level knowledge of modern C++ and be able to work well an agile development environment while demonstrating excellent judgment, organization, and problem-solving skills.
Why Work at IDNI?
IDNI is working for the betterment of all humanity by enabling large scale human-to-human discussions using logic based AI
- Make an contribution to the development andd application of logic based AI
- Get in on the ground floor of an early stage, yet well established, crypto project
- Thrive in a flexible, autonomous environment
- Work with modern technologies (Blockchain, Cloud Hosting, C++, Node, TypeScript)
What You’ll Do
- Research the latest blockchain consensus algorithms
- Integrate IDNI’s “proof of execution” technology for Smart contracts
- Define and implement a distributed blockchain architecture
- Develop Blockchain runtime and associated components
- Deploy, manage and use blockchain nodes (blockchain ops)
What You’ll Work With
- IDNI’s extensive C++ code base
- AWS, IBM Cloud and Microsoft Azure
Perks of the Job
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Home office
- Free academic books
- Company celebrations and social events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Understanding Each other