Full Stack Engineer
Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
You will spend time on
- Working on interesting and complex technical challenges
- Using Continuous Delivery practices and DevOps tools to deliver software
- Writing performant, clean and well tested code
- Working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Enjoying a high degree of autonomy, contributing to ideas and shaping architecture
- Working on a high performance distributed system
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Experience building web applications using React
- Experience working with distributed systems (observability, tracing, instrumentation, reliability and correctness patterns)
- A passion for learning and growing, yourself and your team
- Solid software design knowledge
- Act as a champion for security coding practices
- Experience with the DevOps mindset, Continuous Delivery and test driven development
- A proponent of Lean Software Principles and/or Kanban practices
- Experience with infrastructure as code, Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripts
- Hands-on experience with cloud native architecture, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe that crypto assets are the future of finance and investing. Together, we are creating the broker that the crypto market deserves.