Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
- Oversee and assist with the management of OTC trading flow from new and existing counterparties
- Always look to improve existing execution and settlement through process automation, strategy and supporting infrastructure optimization.
- Oversee company exposure levels across multiple assets, actively manage risk across various venues, entities and counterparties.
- Manage liquidity and order routing across multiple venues and proactively identify new business opportunities for Voyager OTC
- Collaborate with other departments to understand counterparties' liquidity needs, proactively identify ways for high touch execution services to meet those needs and monetize new trade strategies and opportunities
- Minimum of 3+ years of Sell-Side/OTC/Market Making/Arbitrage trading experience from a leading financial institution, closely executing one or more of the following: OTC Fixed Income, Equity, FX or Commodities markets across spot, futures, options and swaps
- Experience with trade strategy, implementation, execution, and refinement in traditional finance or digital-assets sector
- Deep understanding of fundamental, technical, behaviour or quantitative analysis related to a structured trading
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or another quantitative subject
- Previous experience with regulatory approval as a licenced institutional trader (FINRA or IIROC)
- Securities licenses, Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course, and/or the Trader Training Course or equivalent preferred but not required
- Familiarity with tracking, storing and transferring digital assets
- Passion for crypto-assets and knowledge of developments in the DeFi and related Crypto ecosystems with a clear understanding of the role they play in global markets
- Proven track record of conceptualizing, developing and executing strategies based on data analysis, quantitative research, and fundamental concepts
- Ability to leverage an extensive and deep understanding of financial instruments for the creation of elegant and creative solutions in an ever-changing and complex crypto industry
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, Ruby, SQL, R, C++ or other scripting languages
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at email@example.com with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe that crypto assets are the future of finance and investing. Together, we are creating the broker that the crypto market deserves.