Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the Role
The ConsenSys Marketing team is searching for a Content Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll oversee and execute content production across various official company channels, including website, blog, email, social media, and video, ensuring that every piece of content aligns with ConsenSys’ overall brand voice and vision. The Content Marketing Manager collaborates with design, public relations, product marketing, sales enablement, and other teams across the company to produce content that drives customer awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention around the ConsenSys product suite.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, content strategy, and content creation.
- Superior communication skills. You must be able to write exceptionally and also communicate effectively to writers and stakeholders across the company. As Content Marketing Manager, you will deliver on and evangelize best practices with regard to grammar, style, and messaging.
- Experience generating and managing different types of content—web pages, blog posts, email workflows, case studies, webinars, etc—that are relevant to target buyer personas and verticals.
- Experience managing a content calendar across a wide variety of digital channels and properties, including website, email, social media, and video.
- Experience using digital tools and platforms to track, analyze, and report on content performance.
- Experience creating and managing technical content that drives engagement and lead generation in the blockchain space.
- Authentic interest in blockchain technology, Ethereum, and the future of Web3.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment and support a broader team of members with different view points and backgrounds.
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and a positive, can-do attitude.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with content management and marketing automation platforms such as WordPress and HubSpot.
- Experience with SEO, including tools like SEMRush and Yoast.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team, using tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Jira, and Google Suite.
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team and if you think you've got what it takes, apply anyway. We're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Most Trusted Ethereum Blockchain Solutions ConsenSys is the software engineering leader of the blockchain space. Our full-stack Ethereum products ...