This job is no longer accepting applications.
FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
FTX US is seeking engineers to join our team to build our next generation of web and mobile products. As a frontend engineer, you’ll help solve unique, highly complex technical problems and will build delightful user experiences and scalable frontend systems to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone across the US.
In this role, you will get to work with modern programming languages and frameworks like Typescript, React, & React Native. You’ll partner with product managers, designers (utilizing Figma), and analysts to understand the needs of our users to build a product that meets their needs. You will own the full life cycle of the features you build, working in a fast-paced, startup environment to help facilitate the best FTX US web and mobile experience.
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 2+ years experience building web applications
- A deep understanding of React component life cycles and familiarity with functional components and hooks
- Experience building complicated UIs in React
- Experience with React Native, Python, or Rust is a plus!
- Excitement to tackle new challenges and propose solutions to problems at hand
- Enjoy owning, developing, and ensuring the success of your projects, end-to-end
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and humility
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Most liquid spot markets in the U.S.