What We’re Looking For
To grow our Smart Contracts team, we are looking for an experienced, self-driven Solidity Engineer interested in working on the Graph Network. Designed entirely by the team, it combines several crypto-economic mechanisms such as curation with bonding curves, staking, delegation, slashing, and rewards distribution. The team is responsible for keeping the network contracts safe and pushing the tech further to advance the space.
The Graph is the backbone of decentralized finance (DeFi) and Web3, a new kind of Internet based on decentralized protocols. It serves billions of requests to production apps every month. Our recently launched Graph Network has become one of the major protocols in the space, with hundreds of millions of dollars staked in an open data market.
- Design, code, test and deploy smart contracts of The Graph Network.
- Review code written by other team members.
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security.
- Work closely with Engineering, Research and Product areas to ship a consistent experience to our community.
- Write scripts to automate monitoring and tracking to maintain the overall network health.
- Engage our community by sharing our design decisions and document how the protocol works.
- 3+ years of experience with Solidity.
- Understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine, gas optimization tradeoffs and security best practices.
- Deployed real smart contracts that have seen public use (in TVL, middleware, governance) in Ethereum Mainnet.
- Experience in working with external contributors and community members. We collaborate and interact with our growing community of developers and indexers every day. All our code is public as well as the improvement proposal process.
- Attention to detail.
- Have a collaborative, problem-solving attitude and be willing to help other team members.
- Have used security testing tools like MythX, Slither, Echidna, Mythril.
- Know how to use monitoring tools like Tenderly.
- Has deployed a subgraph before or understands what a subgraph is.
- Interested on Ethereum research - L2's, ETH 2, EIPS.
- Experience with Ethers.js and GraphQL.
- Experience working with multisig setups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data ...