Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $110B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ daily.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We are looking for an energetic, people person to assist us with finding, attracting and hiring talent across Uniswap. You'll be responsible for keeping the recruiting trains running on time - making sure no candidate gets less than the attention they deserve.
- Work closely with Recruiting Lead and hiring managers to manage various hiring pipelines
- Schedule interviews and debriefs
- Coordinate with interviewers to collect feedback
- Stay closely in touch with candidates and their timelines throughout the process
- Assist in planning, coordinating and setting up networking and recruiting events
- 1+ years of experience recruiting at a fast growing company
- Proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System or willingness to quickly learn
- Comfortable working with Google Calendar and managing events on multiple calendars
- Energetic and strong interpersonal skills to represent us externally
- Self-motivated to get things done without waiting for directions
Nice to have
- Experience with Lever
- Excited and curious about blockchain, crypto and/or DeFi
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Decentralized Trading Protocol Guaranteed liquidity for millions of users and hundreds of Ethereum applications.