SuperRare exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!
Product Management at SuperRare:
We are looking for a bold, creative Product Manager to provide cross-functional leadership for our global team tackling complex product challenges that range from web/mobile/tactile display interfaces, to marketplace + commercial operations, token network design, community engagement/governance, and smart-contract/crypto-network innovation down to the core protocol.
We value creativity, hustle & grit - combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. If you're motivated by solving complex puzzles that involve software & social-psychology and possess a mission-driven orientation to succeed - you'll fit right in.
We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours (PST←→EST) to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
What you'll do:
- Define, build and manage cross-functional software projects that achieve the company's strategic objectives
- Partner with engineering and design to execute, inspire and lead your team to success
- Design elegant and sophisticated software experiences for the display, sale, social engagement & broad consumption of digital art / CryptoArt
- Deliver innovative user experiences that reinforce, enhance and extend the premium brand identity of SuperRare
- Constantly improve the execution, workflow, and meeting cadence of your projects while always focusing on quality of outcome over any specific process
- Help define the future of digital art, NFTs and crypto-networks - as both a medium and set of tools - by empowering creatives the world over to better monetize their art
What you have:
- Several years of experience working as a product manager on professional software teams
- Functional understanding of cryptocurrency networks, industry trends and the associated theory around Web3 internet platforms
- Comfort managing the day-to-day execution of complex product delivery teams - including oversight of design, engineering, data-science & marketing work-streams
- A strong toolkit of processes and frameworks you can use to clarify objectives, prioritize what matters, resolve conflicts and clear obstacles that may prevent your projects from succeeding
- Fluency in Agile/Scrum development processes + enough experience to know when to throw the out the rules and improvise
- Comfort working on remote teams & in fast-paced startups
- Superpowers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Relevant crypto, art, media or consumer/marketplace experience
- Expertise in distributed collaboration, OSS, governance &/or game theory
- A coherent vision around emerging digital phenomena like VR/AR, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), the Metaverse, etc.
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsman/woman; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent art collecting for the digital age. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors.
We've built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with nearly $100M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years.
We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Collect SuperRare Digital Artworks