Director, Developer Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Director, Developer Marketing (Boston, Mass. or Remote United States)
Algorand builds technology that accelerates the convergence between decentralized and traditional finance. At Algorand, we have a vision where everyone creates and exchanges value efficiently, transparently, and securely. Our Employees play a critical role in executing on this vision with their ability to think beyond, have courage in all they do, succeed together, and tackle hard problems creatively.
We are looking for an innovative, experienced Developer Marketing leader to define and lead the developer marketing vision and strategy and drive awareness and adoption of Algorand in the developer community. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys empowering diverse developer communities and is genuinely intrigued by new open source, blockchain, and/or cryptocurrency technologies. Our state-of-the-art headquarters is located in Boston, Mass. and has been updated with all of the latest safety features. We love to work with New England talent and relocate people to the area; however, we are open to talking to candidates across the United States to discuss the potential for a remote opportunity.
In this role, you will be liaising with our Developer Relations Team, providing marketing support to ensure clear, crisp messaging for our developer ecosystem, driving engagement and increasing the number of developers building on chain.
This Job is For You if You’re:
- A seasoned marketer who enjoys keeping your finger on the pulse of a community and empowering others to use new technologies
- A great communicator and able to share information effectively across multiple mediums
- Results-driven with deep sense of accountability and the ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Focused on being a creative, flexible, and positive force when tackling multiple priorities
Our Director, Developer Marketing would:
- Partner with the Developer Relations team to execute content plans
- Define and execute the Developer Marketing strategy
- Coordinate the developer event strategy in partnership with the Developer Relations and Ecosystem Marketing Leads
- Design and drive accountability for Developer Marketing reporting
- Align with multiple teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding across the organization
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
Your Qualifications & Our Requirements:
- 7-plus years experience in marketing roles including Developer Marketing or Technical Product Marketing
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field
- Deep understanding of the developer audience and experience creating developer campaigns and messaging to that audience
- Exceptional communication skills; highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Passion to have an impact
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-evolving priorities
- Strong proficiency in Google Work Suite with an expertise in Microsoft Office
Our Commitment to You:
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter.
Our compensation package is generous, including a competitive cash compensation and an equity position in the organization. Our benefits programs are top tier, with 99.99% of benefits premiums for our Employees and their families paid for by the Company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the technology company that built and developed the world’s first open, permissionless, pure proof-of-stake blockchain protocol that, without f...