OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are digital goods endowed with property rights. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. NFTs have brand new properties that go beyond traditional digital items: they’re unique, provably scarce, liquid, and usable across multiple applications. At OpenSea, we're excited about building a brand new economy from the ground up based on true digital ownership and proud to be recognized as Y Combinator's #29 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. Our team has varied backgrounds from Stanford, UC Berkeley, Georgia Tech, Waterloo, San Jose State University, DePauw University, SUNY schools as well as those who signed record deals with Universal Music Group instead of pursuing a traditional college education. While we have experience at many of the FAANG companies, we've also worked at places like Artsy, Lime, a varying degree of start ups as well as a self-made jewelry business.
At OpenSea, we know it's critical to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
The recruiting team is tasked with building a great team through the acquisition of the best talent possible. Our team is passionate about making a big impact on OpenSea through the prioritization of a first class candidate experience and creative search strategies. We need someone to join us that can take ownership of the development and execution of a variety of sourcing strategies designed to build a robust and diverse candidate pipeline.
- Help define, craft and implement search strategies for a variety of roles including, but not limited to, tech, business, operations and design
- Collaborate with hiring partners to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Create strategies for engaging top top talent for OpenSea through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, and referrals
- Act as a subject matter expert to hiring managers by influencing hiring decisions and processes throughout the recruiting funnel
- Passionately push for results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of OpenSea's goals
- Consistently put forth a first class candidate experience with each candidate you interact with
- 5+ years in-house sourcing experience working at a startup and/or fast growing company
- Experience in researching, sourcing, and approaching passive candidates for top tier backgrounds and companies
- Experience working with cross functional hiring partners to build process and strategies
- Detail oriented with the ability to move quickly and efficiently amongst competing roles and priorities
- Proven track record of success building strategies for the identification and hiring of an inclusive & diverse candidate pool
- Experience with sharing and interpreting data around hiring progress and results
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The largest NFT marketplace Buy, sell, and discover rare digital items