Director of Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Mina Foundation stewards the Mina Protocol – the world’s lightest blockchain, powered by participants. Our team is based in San Francisco, and we are funded by top investors (including Coinbase Ventures, Polychain, Metastable and Three Arrows). The Mina Foundation is overseen by a stellar team of directors who are industry-leading experts
We’re seeking a dynamic individual capable of orchestrating strategic deals, partnerships, and creative operational strategies to engage with a wide variety of potential partners to develop a vibrant ecosystem.
Our Director of Business Development will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with strategically important players, ranging from exchanges, and custody providers to other blockchains and protocol developers;
- Partnering with the Foundation’s operations team to build an ecosystem of service providers and partners that serves thousands of community members and contributors;
- Collaborating with product teams in the broader Mina community to develop and realize a vision for growing long-term economic value grounded in our Protocol; and
- Maintaining a close operating relationship with ecosystem partners such as O(1) Labs
This is a chance to join a small, collaborative team and have a ton of independence while working on fascinating problems that span finance, economics, computing, and business. We also offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits.
The ideal candidate:
- Has deep experience in the cryptocurrency space and relationships with exchanges, custody providers, protocol developers, and other strategic players in the ecosystem;
- Thoroughly understands blockchain and cryptocurrency technology;
- Is not afraid to get their hands dirty and have a problem solving attitude;
- Has proven ability to negotiate complex deals with a variety of senior stakeholders; and
- Is a problem solver, excellent writer and persuasive speaker.
There are no hard requirements and we’re more interested in learning about your individual background.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's lightest blockchain, powered by participants.