Solidity Developer - Contract
At Enjin, we’re building out our core technology team and are looking for a Blockchain Engineer to push the boundaries of cutting edge game and non-fungible token (NFT) technology.
Who You Are
You're a self motivated and product driven engineer. You love to be on the cutting edge of a new wave of innovation. You are humble, yet confident, and are an effective communicator despite not sharing an office with any of your teammates. You are a proactive problem solver and are always looking for ways to contribute to the team’s success.
You have a deep understanding of Ethereum. You write high quality, open source code that is well regarded in the development community. You have a passion for games, and are comfortable being a pioneer in a space where hard problems are commonplace. You are sensitive to budgets and time constraints, but always aim for quality.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Solidity
- Experience with tools like: Metamask, Remix, Etherscan, Truffle, Hardhat and Infura/Alchemy
- In depth understanding of OpenZeppelin contracts
- Experience with NodeJS
- Good understanding of Blockchain Core concepts
- Good understanding of EVM
- Good understanding of smart contract proxies
- Experience working with a well known DeFi/NFT project
- Passionate to work in Blockchain
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with Layer2 technologies like: Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, BSC
- Experience with Solidity bitwise manipulation
- Experience with tenderly.co
- Experience with NFT (ERC-1155, ERC-721) contracts
- A good understanding of opcodes in Solidity
- Smart contract audit experience
- A good understanding of popular DeFi projects
- Experience or understanding of blockchain wallets/exchange
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Products that make it easy for everyone to use NFTs of the future.