This job is no longer accepting applications.
Algorand builds technology that accelerates the convergence between decentralized and traditional finance. At Algorand, we have a vision where everyone creates and exchanges value efficiently, transparently and securely. Our Employees play a critical role in executing on this vision with their ability to think beyond, have courage in all they do, succeed together, and tackle hard problems creatively.
We are looking for an intellectually curious IT Engineer to collaborate with the IT team, support our cloud services, and our diverse employees.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for being part of an organization that will serve millions of users. Our state-of-the-art headquarters is located in Boston, Mass. and has been updated with all of the latest safety features. We love to work with New England talent and relocate people to the area; however, we are happy to talk to candidates across the United States to discuss remote opportunities. We are estimating this role to operate 50% of the time in our Boston office, and 50% of the time remote/home. Changing as needed with the demands of the IT department.
This Job is For You if You’re:
- Genuinely excited to solve complex problems
- Passionate about the latest technology
- Interested in remote and in-office flexibility
Our IT Engineers:
- Focus closely on maintaining all the Cloud/SaaS systems that we have subscribed to, working with the IT team and end users to problem solve as required
- Work on projects for the IT team as a whole, including unified endpoint management, and end user support on the help desk
- Are a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
- Able to provide first-class help desk support to end users
Your Qualifications & Our Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field
- Five-plus years of relevant experience
- Experience administering 3 or more of the following: Google Workspace, AWS, Slack, Microsoft 365, FreshService, HubSpot
Our Commitment to You:
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter.
Our compensation package is generous, including a competitive cash compensation and an equity position in the organization. Our benefits programs are top tier, with 99.99% of benefits premiums for our Employees and their families paid for by the Company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the technology company that built and developed the world’s first open, permissionless, pure proof-of-stake blockchain protocol that, without f...