BITCOIN CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, growing organization where impactful people make the difference? Do you thrive on providing exceptional client service? Join us as a Client Service Representative where you will be the key contact in servicing, educating, and resolving day-to-day operational issues for our institutional clients.
Fidelity Digital Asset Services is a growing business unit that is focused on bringing emerging concepts to life in the digital asset arena and delivering those solutions to institutional clients and prospects. The Client Service Representative (CSR) will work within a ‘Pod’ or Client Service Team environment, which will consist of dedicated Client Service associates focused on the client relationship. The team will work on all service and operational requests from a specific group of clients and will be responsible for the overall experience for those clients. You will focus on client satisfaction with specific attention in the areas of client service relationship management, problem resolution, and process improvement. CSRs are expected to display leadership characteristics, and to have strong commitment to teamwork and shared success.
To be effective, you will work closely with the Implementation Manager and Relationship Manager, as well as the broader FDAS team including Technology, Operations, Product/Marketing, and Business Development, to improve processes and client satisfaction by proactively developing a deeper understanding of their operational needs and opportunities. You will also deliver expertise regarding key industry topics that include product, platform, technology, operations, and business management principles. With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of the FDAS team, sharing best practices and driving successful results.
Fidelity Digital Asset Services is an emerging business unit, dedicated to serving existing customers as well as a growing new customer base within the Fidelity enterprise. This role represents an exciting opportunity to help build Institutional relationship capabilities within FDAS and help bring the vision for the future to life.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of operations and/or client service experience in the financial services industry
- Relationship building skills across team, business unit, and national peers
- Familiarity with institutional custody and operations solutions
The Skills You Bring
- Your excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Your ability to work well on teams and in fast-paced, cross-collaborative environments
- Your ability to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges
- Your proven leadership skills
- Your proven ability to build and leverage internal and external networks
- Your passion for innovation
- Your success in navigating and thriving in a dynamic, growing business
- Flexible hours, which may include evenings and weekends
The Value You Deliver
At Fidelity, collaboration isn’t just about working together, but also about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride that our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to go the extra mile for our customers and each other. Included in the value that you’ll deliver are:
- Supporting divisional business needs while maintaining a ‘client first’ mentality
- Optimizing the client experience at Fidelity and developing long term client relationships and partnerships
- Providing exceptional service to all of our clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both the client and Fidelity
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills
- Actively participate in client meetings and client service reviews
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Institutional solutions for a new asset class.