Fidelity Digital Assets SM is seeking a Visual Designer to join our growing marketing team. He or she will play a key role in the brand’s overall marketing, specifically digital marketing, research, and sales enablement. This opportunity puts a hardworking designer in the driver’s seat to create visually appealing assets and digital experiences for a fast-growing business within one of the world’s largest and most reputable financial services brands.
We are seeking a designer that is excited by communicating complex technologies or concepts simplistically, while collaborating with marketers and subject matter professionals to tell stories and convey messages through meaningful design. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business in the innovative world of blockchain and digital.
The Purpose of Your Role
The Visual Designer will be an integrated member of the marketing team, working closely with our design agency and product UX team. This individual will be responsible for the art direction and design implementation for important brand marketing, sales, and research assets that help extend the value prop of the business through visually appealing and informative design.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- A passion for information architecture and helping bring best-in class design principles to marketing assets, content, and research material
- Ability to think through and execute design concepts by creating layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, typography, etc.
- A problem-solver who is excited about using design to explain complex financial and technology concepts
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign a must; knowledge of HTML and CSS is a bonus to assist our digital marketing and engineering team
- Four year degree (Fine or Graphic Arts degree a plus) with 3+ years’ experience working as a designer in a professional capacity, ideally with or for a financial services firm
The Value You Deliver
- Ensure key marketing and sales assets (web pages, email marketing, research reports, sales presentations) are visually appealing and in line with brand standards
- Advise the artistic and design direction for work executed by our external design agency, serving as the authority for the Fidelity Digital Assets brand look and feel
- Participate and lead brainstorms along with marketing and product to generate creative ideas and produce assets that drive brand value
- Bring a design-thinking element to our marketing team, using design principles to tackling business, marketing, and communication challenges
Fidelity Digital Assets, a Fidelity Investments Company, is developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading and servicing. Fidelity Digital Assets demonstrates the operational and technical expertise of the broader Fidelity organization with the unique capabilities of Blockchain technology to deliver a completely new offering for institutional investors. Fidelity is one of the world’s largest and most diversified financial services providers with more than $7 trillion in client assets under administration. Learn more at http://fidelitydigitalassets.com
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Institutional solutions for a new asset class.