Senior Talent Management Specialist Back to All Jobs
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
This role reports to the Program Manager, Talent Management and is responsible for supporting the build of talent capability at Coinbase through the design of world-class talent management programs including performance management, employee engagement, career pathing, workforce planning, and talent reviews. The ideal candidate will be a driven self-starter, data-oriented, and employee-centric.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Program co-design: Support the TM team in the design and execution of high-impact talent programs (e.g. performance reviews, talent reviews, retention, etc.) informed by business needs and industry research. Work closely with business leadership and broader People teams, also ensuring programs embody our values and high performance culture.
- Program Management: Execute talent programs end-to-end; create clear program project plans, stakeholder maps, and manage execution.
- Change Management & Communication: Leverage change management methodologies to ensure global program adoption and behavior change. Develop and deploy communication plans.
- Learning & Development: Build and support the delivery of engaging learning experiences that educate employees on the process, tools and the skills needed for them to successfully execute on these programs.
- Reporting and Analytics: Work with HR Analytics to create and report on appropriate talent metrics; identify key insights to inform future actions and decision making.
- Continuous Improvement: Assess and evolve processes and tools to enable and measure talent processes.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years experience in program management and talent related fields (talent management, corporate learning, HR operations, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work with cross-functional partners.
- Ability to adapt communication style, be inclusive, and build deep relationships with people from a range of different backgrounds.
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both autonomously and in-team environment.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Analytical and data-driven.
Req ID: R24044
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Coinbase is the easiest place to buy and sell crypto. Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world.