KYC/AML Compliance Analyst
FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
We're looking for an organized & detail oriented individual to facilitate end-to-end KYC onboarding for individual and institutional accounts. You will be responsible for reviewing and interpreting individual & corporate documentation to determine the nature of the business and ownership structures. You’ll perform sanctions/PEP screening and adverse media searches, review & escalate red flags and perform enhanced due diligence where necessary. You will also report on trends to Compliance Management in a timely manner & conduct transaction analysis.
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge or excitement to learn regulatory expectations and industry standards in relation to AML/BSA/Sanctions regulations
- Excitement to learn about financial crimes, AML investigations, or operational risk
- Superb attention to detail & organizational skills
- Highly efficient and motivated, with ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working with Google product suite
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Nice to have: Experience in financial services, ideally in a compliance or operations role
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Most liquid spot markets in the U.S.