HR Manager - HR Specialist
We're looking for a seasoned HR who is passionate about the culture of the firm they are working for and loves the business the firm is doing. Guides, manages, and provides strategy on the people function for an entire organization. We believe that the HR team will be one of our valuable assets since the role is fundamental to developing a company's culture, development, organization, and recruitment.
We thrive on being challenged. You will get to implement innovative solutions to simplify complex problems in a variety of sectors and collaborate on and influence the different stages of a digital product and service. You will also take ownership of your area of expertise to elevate the project vision and carry it forward!
- Have full function HR experience so as to deliver high quality and timely HR operation tasks
- Support Talent Management processes/projects such as promotion, talent assessment, performance management, employee/management training programs, and talent retention strategy
- Support initiatives that drive engagement for new and current employees
- Offer insights and make recommendations on HR subjects relating to local labor regulations
- Be comfortable and professional in dealing with employee relations
- Leverage your effective project management skill when needed
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a fast paced and high growth environment
- Thinking critically and independently when it comes to HR processes and solutions
- Having the can-do mentality when dealing with ambiguity
- Knowledgeable in most, if not all, aspects of HR domains
- Good sense of business acumen
- Excellent proficiency in English (written/spoken)
- Ability to work in a high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Familiarity with China labor regulations is a plus
- English resume acceptable only
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Only platform to offer ZERO trading fees, DEEP liquidity, and a customizable GUI.