This job is no longer accepting applications.
WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- Review KYC documents according to the AML/CFT policy and procedures.
- Provide internal assessment on risk ranking of customers.
- Conduct periodic review / trigger event review according to the AML/CFT policy and procedures.
- Conduct transactional monitoring.
- Performs other AML/CFT related duties as required.
- 4th – 5th-year student or a recent graduate of Law, Business Administration, Management, etc.
- Great analytical capabilities
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Available to work on weekends
- Fluent English
***English resume acceptable only
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Only platform to offer ZERO trading fees, DEEP liquidity, and a customizable GUI.