Blockchain Engineer - Solidity
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Solidity developer to strengthen our R&D team that develops smart contracts for our DeFi projects. If you want to work with talented people in a multicultural environment and value the best tech practices and quality - check our offer and let us know about you!
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack web or Smart Contracts development.
- Good understanding of Ethereum and Solidity.
- Realized projects in Solidity or other DLTs.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Nodejs, Python, Golang
- Strong desire to learn about the latest Blockchain technologies and products
- Understanding of Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Good communication and expression skills in English. A team player with solid execution ability. All of our internal and external communication is in English.
- Monthly gross salary PLN 25,000-35,000.
- Flexible contract - standard contract of employment or B2B contract? We've got you covered!
- Flexplace - want to work from home and have a flexible schedule? No problem at all! You can work fully remotely. Want to work from the office? You’re welcome to our office in the center of Warsaw with all the best for comfortable work.
- DeFi and other projects related to the crypto industries - You’re going to work with the most exciting technologies and top-notch products that exist today on the market, such as NEAR, Avalanche, Chainlink, Polygon, Solana, etc.
- The best development standards are in place so you can smoothly do what you're good at.
- Are you from Belarus, Ukraine, or Russia and want to join us? Our administration team will help you with the relocation and other organizational questions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Only platform to offer ZERO trading fees, DEEP liquidity, and a customizable GUI.