This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We’re Looking For
You are a team player and can thrive in a dynamic environment. You are a go getter, are driven and hungry. You are passionate about Web3 and are familiar with The Graph. You are committed to using your connections and recruiting expertise to support the Foundation, growing the ecosystem, and assisting projects fill their vacancies. You are driven to find the right person for the right role and ensure a smooth onboarding. You are someone who is personable, has strong attention to detail, enjoys overseeing internal projects, and seeing through operational responsibilities. You enjoy connecting with people and working with teams to understand the gaps and fill them.
- Serve as a key owner of recruitment and hiring processes
- Design and develop recruiting strategy
- Work with different team leads both internally and externally to write and refine job descriptions
- Prepare recruitment materials to promote on job boards, colleges, at events, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates using multiple channels including social media, online and offline events
- Attend industry events, join groups, promote The Graph Foundation, E&N, and other ecosystem projects as great places to work
- Cold outreach to qualified candidates, build relationships
- Maintain a pool of candidates and contact a periodic intervals for future opportunities
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, and experience
- Manage candidate pipeline and follow through to ensure a smooth process
- Monitor and apply recruiting best practices
- Serve as advocate of the candidate during the interview process
- Assist with onboarding and transition
- Deliver monthly reports on candidate pipeline
- Excellent communication and writing abilities
- Strong research techniques and capabilities
- Strong knowledge or considerations related to HR and recruiting trends and responsibilities related to crypto
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate efforts and operations between many different stakeholders globally
- Leadership abilities and a self-starter, with proven experience managing projects and/or other planning-related duties
- Experienced using ATS tools like Breezy HR, Greenhouse, Lever
- Experience posting to job boards
- Highly personable with a positive attitude
- Ability to develop and manage operational and people processes
- High level of personal integrity and ethics
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, remote and global team
- Have an understanding of The Graph, relevant blockchain technology and communities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a recruiting or HR role
- Minimum bachelor's degree or greater preferably in Human Resources Management
About The Team
The Graph Foundation is guiding The Graph ecosystem into the future. We help grow the community of users and subgraph developers, distribute grants, support protocol governance and lead educational initiatives.
You will be working closely with Foundation Ecosystem Contributors and Domain Experts, as well as with the Edge & Node Business team, to support the community. We work remotely with current team members located in the US and Europe; and meet in person several times a year (unless there's a pandemic).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data ...