Talent Acquisition Coordinator
WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- We are looking for a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People team. Talent Acquisition Coordinators are an essential part of the recruitment process. Talent Acquisition Partners focus their efforts on the actual interview process, Talent Acquisition Coordinators, on the other hand, facilitate the movement of candidates through the recruitment process
- Responsible for ensuring the hiring process runs as smoothly as possible, responsibilities entail everything from posting open positions to job boards, coordinating candidate travel, scheduling interviews across departments, handling last-minute scheduling changes, creating offer letters, conducting background checks, and smoothing over any other speed bumps in the hiring process
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners, Hiring Managers and headhunters, and be involved in every stage of the hiring process. The job of a Coordinator starts when candidates respond to a job opening and ends when the organization fills the position in question
- Be data-driven to manage the Talent Acquisition and HR tools
- Good knowledge on crypto trading is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Technological proficiency
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Comfortable multitasking
- Good in verbal and written Chinese and English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Only platform to offer ZERO trading fees, DEEP liquidity, and a customizable GUI.