Talent Acquisition (Recruiter)
WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
As a our Talent Acquisition (Recruiter), you should stand apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self starter that can success scaling teams of fast growing technology organizations for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Expert at independently owning and driving the search strategy. Able to thoughtfully set out the target company universe and prioritize effectively based on key market insights
- Responsible for sourcing highly qualified tech/commercial talent needs using a variety of sourcing channels like job boards, Social media, referrals
- Conduct pre-qualifying phone screens on candidates and targeted warm calls utilizing selling techniques to generate interest in our opportunities
- Partners closely with the business teams to meet the needs of the company to place talents into appropriate roles; teams with HR team to generate robust pipelines
- Utilizes the company’s recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow and track/measure results
- Monitors and reports quality and quantity of resumes on a daily/weekly basis
- Tracks and reports sourcing results
- Make long-term plan and get relationships with potential candidates
- Excellent proficiency in English (written/spoken)
- Demonstrate strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality, hands-on, achievement-oriented, detail and deadline orientated, independent, responsible and a team player
- Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Experience in all areas of crypto/IT recruiting (developers/engineers, architects etc.), especially sourcing for recent technologies will be a plus
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously, while exhibiting exceptional team skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Only platform to offer ZERO trading fees, DEEP liquidity, and a customizable GUI.