BD / Ecosystem Operations Associate
Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
As featured in:
- Bloomberg: "Novogratz Invests in Crypto Startup Serving Millions in Korea"
- Coindesk: "Galaxy, Coinbase Bet $25M on DeFi Using Terra Stablecoins"
- NASDAQ: "Terra Brings 24-Hour Trading to Synthetic Versions of Stocks Like TSLA and AAPL"
- Yahoo! Finance: "TerraMirror Wallet Offers Robinhood-Like Trading Experience and Access to Top 12 US Stocks to Anyone in the World's plan for a blockchain PayPal alternative gets $32m from top crypto exchanges"
You will be responsible for the following:
- Research, recommend and implement process enhancements to increase TVL and ecosystem growth.
- Maintain data in Close.io (CRM) and other software programs like Notion, Trello, Outreach, Gong, and ZoomInfo, CaliberMind.
- Assist in building, generating and maintaining detailed documentation of policies and processes for BD and Ecosystem growth.
- Act as primary partner of Ecosystem, Business Development and Developer Relations Operations. Recommend levers to pull based on pipeline gaps, resource management, and organizational bandwidth.
- Build views of how well the BD and Ecosystem teams are executing towards projects and partnerships. Build roadmaps that create visibility around expected delivery timelines, risks, resource constraints, headcount requirements, prioritization and bottlenecks.
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks, including but not limited to developer onboarding, partner onboarding, partner operations.
- Lead regular syncs with cross-functional leaders on segment specific projects and lead cross-functional projects across the ecosystem and organization.
- Oversee implementation of the business and operational systems and processes required to help scale our partner operations, working closely with internal systems teams across business development, developer relations, ecosystem growth and external stakeholders.
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- Have 3+ years of experience with business operations and/or program management in a high-growth business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, while identifying areas for process improvement and establishing best practices and policies.
- Public or user-facing experience— clear and succinct communication is very important
- Experience in scoping, driving and executing on projects and large initiatives that involve multiple stakeholders
- Have excellent quantitative skills and are very comfortable with data and analysis.
- Preferred: Have experience with BI tools such as Looker, Mode, and experience with SQL.
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A decentralized economy needs decentralized money.