Business Development Manager - Remote
Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
As featured in:
- Bloomberg: "Novogratz Invests in Crypto Startup Serving Millions in Korea"
- Coindesk: "Galaxy, Coinbase Bet $25M on DeFi Using Terra Stablecoins"
- NASDAQ: "Terra Brings 24-Hour Trading to Synthetic Versions of Stocks Like TSLA and AAPL"
- Yahoo! Finance: "TerraMirror Wallet Offers Robinhood-Like Trading Experience and Access to Top 12 US Stocks to Anyone in the World's plan for a blockchain PayPal alternative gets $32m from top crypto exchanges"
You will be responsible for the following:
- Researching + prioritizing L1/L2 for partnerships
- Negotiating and executing on new DeFi protocol partnerships
- Assisting new Terra ecosystem projects with initial business development & GTM initiatives
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- An interest in DeFi, or background in finance / Fintech
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Native-level of English language proficiency
- Can take initiative and work independently
- Time-zone flexibility (as our team is distributed across Asia / US)
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A decentralized economy needs decentralized money.