Global Talent Acquisition Specialist - Fintech Start-up
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singpoare with a 3000 strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role
You will be joining our Recruiting team to supporting our regional expansion. In order to place Crypto.com as one of the best place to work in the region, you will work closely with our leadership team, execute our regional talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, from sourcing to onboarding the best talents in this space. Besides the recruitment activity, you will also be responsible for project managing the entire recruiting pipeline for the company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their recruiting experience and enhance their project management skills in a goal oriented, fast-paced, high growth startup environment.
- Support of Crypto.com’s talent search and engagement strategy, including Employer Branding as well as end-to-end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding
- Manage company-wide recruitment timeline, and meet the defined hiring KPI and objectives
- Work with Talent Acquisition team define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for specific roles based on immediate organization needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions
- Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner
- Be an active member of the HR partnership; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and HR plans with management
- This role will be mainly focusing regional recruitment positions including executive hires and technology hires
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience of end-to-end recruitment with a track record of successfully hiring under short timelines
- Proven ability to recruit candidates in the executive search on technology industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation
- Good understanding of employment laws and related policies
- Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, Organisational Culture, and Talent Management
- Financial Service hiring experience preferred
- Crypto.com provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in cryptocurrency
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experience and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 milli...