Global Business Development - Remote Worldwide
WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
We're looking for someone to join our team who is able to identify new opportunities to expand and grow WOO Network's international presence, influence our strategy in our international regions, as well as manage existing global strategic partnerships! You need to have the spirit, positivity and personality to enjoy the challenge of a career in business development. You will have the opportunity to shape and deliver on the vision and strategy of WOO Network's BD team
- Maintain a deep, up to date understanding of the crypto industry, emerging technologies, key players, and business trends
- Source and identify the correct set of partners and engage and establish the partnerships to support our products goals and business strategy
- Build, maintain and evolve strong relationships with top partners all over the world. Manage existing partners and clients
- Drive collaboration with partner and internal teams to complete implementation of projects; Work closely with WOO Network's Product and Engineering teams to address client requirements and ensure successful implementation and continued use
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in business development, preferably in internet/eCommerce/tech/strategic consulting/venture capital or other industries
- Deep curiosity about the digital ecosystem
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical stills, ability to work independently to drive the projects forward
- Ability to positively approach new challenges and opportunities, using creative thought processes to solve problems
- High level of written and oral communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Global experience highly desired
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Only platform to offer ZERO trading fees, DEEP liquidity, and a customizable GUI.