Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will act as a liaison between WAX and businesses interested in leveraging blockchain/NFTs as well as dApp developers.
The BDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and operations and how blockchain and NFTs may fit. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, adept at building and managing relationships, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of an exceptional team that is responsible for building and creating new solutions around the WAX blockchain platform, which allows millions of businesses and customers to find ways to on one decentralized blockchain platform, providing instant payments, security, and trusted service that will bring millions of new participants into the rapidly growing blockchain ecosystem.
• Work with marketing and business development executives to develop an outreach strategy
• Learn and execute outreach strategy to generate new partnership opportunities
• Use email, social media, and messaging platforms to get in contact with businesses to introduce them to our product, and schedule them for a demos/meetings with our senior business development team
• Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and verticals while creating a funnel
• Manage a high volume of work to build a steady stream of new business opportunities
• Use your organizational skills and strong work ethic to consistently follow up on all assigned activities
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• Strong interest in and at least a basic conceptual understanding of blockchain technology and NFTs, and a desire to learn more about blockchain and cryptocurrency
• 2 or more years of business development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Competitive spirit and desire to be successful
• Confidence and great phone presence
• The ability to take/implement feedback from your peers and leadership team
Nice to Haves
• Gaming and/or blockchain experience
• Some technical experience in their background (built an app, website, took coding courses, etc.)
• Competitive Salaries
• Excellent medical & dental insurance
• Work from home
• Opportunities to travel domestically and internationally for conferences and other events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Worldwide Asset eXchange™ (WAX) is the world’s leading decentralized video game and entertainment network. We deliver the safest and most conveni...