Full Stack Developer
We’re looking to add a Fullstack Developer to enhance the WAX experiences as well as the platforms that support these.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of an exceptional team of distributed engineers that are responsible for building and creating new solutions around the WAX platform, which allows millions of traders to create their own digital items and virtual stores on one decentralized platform, providing instant payments, security, and trusted service that will bring millions of new participants into a growing ecosystem.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to take proof of concept into a production-ready environment, while collaborating with a top-notch engineering team to optimize components across our various domains for maximum performance, including the development of our growing NFT ecosystems and WAX Cloud Wallet.
This role reports directly to the CTO.
• As a key member of the WAX team, you will primarily focus on the development of full-stack applications using Node.js and React, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
• Write C++ Smart Contracts developing decentralized, WAX blockchain components
• Execute and deliver new or extend frameworks to implement features that are of medium to high complexity
•Implement new features in a highly collaborative work environment alongside product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers
• Perform unit testing and debugging
• Jack of all trades, master of few who enjoys getting stuff done. You must enjoy learning new technologies while being highly adaptable.
• 3+ years of professional experience with Node.js & ReactJS
• Experience working with PHP backend applications
• Demonstrated knowledge of databases, networking, security, privacy, and compliance for Web-based applications.
• Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud)
• Experience with unit testing and virtualized environments using Docker
• Experience using version control systems (Git)
• Ability to write thorough, scalable and clear design documentation.
• Ability to work within a distributed team environment wearing multiple hats.
• Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
Nice to Haves
• Games, e-commerce, or payment gateway integration
• Blockchain and/or distributed systems
• PHP Experience
• C++ Experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Worldwide Asset eXchange™ (WAX) is the world’s leading decentralized video game and entertainment network. We deliver the safest and most conveni...