Application Support Engineer (Derivatives Trading Platform), US
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 2,600 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Ensure maximum uptime for multiple production systems
- Provide level one application production support to internal users for the trading, data processing, and IT operations
- Perform system operation and administration tasks, including checking and monitor multiple systems performance on a daily basis
- Work closely with internal users to investigate and resolve production system issues, and communicate system enhancement /bug fix requirements to multiple engineering team
- A strong interest in working in technology and/or financial environments
- 10+ year experience on application support
- 1 year+ experience to support exchange / high frequency / low latency trading system.
- Experience in Database query, Shellscript & basic linux command
- Help in setting up the support model with the team in long term
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Provide phone or remote support in the non-office hour in case required
- Experience with third-party IT support ticketing systems is a plus
- Knowledge of Redis, Relational databases and log queries is a plus
Preferred Technical Skills :
- Able to support applications on linux environmen
- Familiar with modern deployments using CI/CD
- Familiar with operations under Linux environment
- Understanding of FIX protocols is a plus
- Understanding of AWS / Kubernetes is a plus
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1.
- Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 milli...