This job is no longer accepting applications.
OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. NFTs have brand new properties that go beyond traditional digital items: they’re unique, provably scarce, liquid, and usable across multiple applications. At OpenSea, we're excited about building a brand new economy from the ground up based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator's #26ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City or San Francisco for the majority of our opportunities.
The recruiting team is tasked with building a great team through the acquisition of the best talent possible. Our team is passionate about making a big impact on OpenSea through the prioritization of a first class candidate experience and creative candidate closing strategies. We need someone who can build process and acts as a true thought partner to our team leaders, not just order-taker or resume-scanner. You will drive the development of recruiting plans that expand our talent pools and ensures there’s a diverse range of candidates for both short-term and long-term efforts.
- Work closely with hiring partners to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and ensure goals are met
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent across a variety of roles
- Track goals, metrics and performance data of the hiring cycle while regularly communicating updates to recruiting, hiring partners and the leaderships team
- Partner closely with hiring partners as subject matter expert in the technical requirements, interview processes and hiring decisions
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- 5+ years in-house recruiting experience working at a start up and/or fast growing company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to constantly re-prioritize
- Self-motivated and driven; you look for solutions and impact while navigating with a high sense of urgency within in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven track record of success building strategies for the identification and hiring an of inclusive & diverse candidate pool
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- Deep subject matter expertise in handling complex equity offerings (RSUs & Options) and coaching candidates through those offerings
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The largest NFT marketplace Buy, sell, and discover rare digital items