This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Our engineering team consists of developers with skills across the stack, from Smart Contracts to Frontend. The team grew substantially (to 6 full-timers and 2 interns) in the last few months and now needs a dedicated leader to exclusively focus on its well-being. You will oversee all engineering activities - including hiring, staffing and working closely with the rest of the company to deliver high quality products.
- Define and promote engineering team culture
- Advocate for and implement best practices in the engineering team
- Work with and lightly manage our engineers towards overall Uniswap goals
- Make key architectural decisions and tradeoffs
- Recruit a diverse team of engineers to support our growth
- Collaborate with Product and Design on strategy, design and sequencing
- You are an empathetic communicator and natural collaborator who can work with people across the org
- You have been a manager for at least a mid-sized engineering team for at least 3 years
- You have grown a team at an engineering-driven organization across the full spectrum: sourcing, interviewing, closing, onboarding and developing talent
- You have a strong interest in the crypto/blockchain space
- Prior experience building in crypto/DeFi
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Decentralized Trading Protocol Guaranteed liquidity for millions of users and hundreds of Ethereum applications.