DeFi Blockchain Engineer - Remote Worldwide
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WOO Network is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
We aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers WOO X, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and high-frequency trading (HFT), averaging around $5-10 billion of daily trading volume on global cryptocurrency exchanges.
WOO Network is a place for pioneers and entrepreneurs. We work on the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and play a crucial role in empowering the world to trade better and live better.
- Analyze centralized scenarios in business processes in addition to designing and implementing smart contracts
- Up to date with the latest trends and developments in the DeFi space and familiar with the codebase of common DeFi applications
- Responsible for full-stack technical work such as operation, maintenance and upgrades of smart contracts
- Follow up the development of open source technology, based on which blockchain smart contracts are built and optimized
- Participate in the overall structure design of the decentralized application platform and the optimization and improvement of security, performance, and incentive algorithms
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of decentralized applications to ensure the stable operation of the production system 24/7 hours
- Participate in security audits of external smart contracts that interact with WOO Network
- Bachelor degree or above; major in computer- and software-related fields; at least 5 years of experience in development, with 1 year in smart contract development experience
- Familiar with Solidity smart contract development or other smart contract development language, and have experience in relevant projects based on Ethereum, especially DeFi applications
- Familiar with Linux system operation and software development in Linux environment
- Able to read and understand advanced open source system code. *Contributors who participated in open source code or open source frameworks are preferred
- Familiar with blockchain encryption algorithms, consensus mechanisms, security protocols, distributed computing, smart contracts as well as other underlying protocols and operating mechanisms
- Have experience developing MongoDB, CouchDB, LevelDB and other NoSQL databases. Knowledge of distributed storage and relevant experience are preferred
- Familiar with development languages such as Node.js
- Good communication and expression skills, teamwork spirit and execution ability.
- Have good self-directed learning skills
- English resume acceptable only
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Only platform to offer ZERO trading fees, DEEP liquidity, and a customizable GUI.