Senior Product Marketing Manager, NFT
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
This role is in the Product Marketing team supporting the NFT product group. By enabling more people to join the creator economy and profit from their work, NFTs play an important role in increasing economic freedom in the world. With industries such as art, fashion, gaming, sports, and music recognizing the power of NFTs to unlock new forms of creativity and ownership, this is an exciting and fast moving space at the intersection of technology and culture. In this role, you will own end-to-end marketing that grows the crypto ecosystem with NFT products for creators, developers, and consumers. You will have a lasting impact on the industry and the opportunity to bring millions of people into this vibrant new creative economy.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Lead the development of marketing strategy and execution for Coinbase NFT, including product go-to-market, creator acquisition & partnerships, and consumer awareness & product adoption
- Be the voice of the customer and translate creator, partner, and consumer needs into actionable insights to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and collateral
- Drive successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the product team
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with teams across product, sales, design, brand, communications, support, etc. to create compelling materials, build our pipeline, and improve conversion rates
- Measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives
- Think big about the future of NFTs and how you can bring creators, partners, and consumers into the ecosystem more quickly and help them thrive
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Product Marketing preferably in the consumer / creative / creator space, Product Management experience, or other relevant technology product marketing experience
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-guided actions. Due to the newness of the space, a strong ability to create clarity amidst ambiguity and unknowns will be essential.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Self-starter and ability to be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
Nice to haves:
- You have crypto experience and a knowledge of the crypto / NFT market
- You have experience working on creative / creator products or other consumer products
- MBA from premier school
Sound cool? Let's work together.
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $161,500 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, participate in any in-person gathering (including offsites) or engage in business travel sponsored by Coinbase, you will be required to be fully vaccinated (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Benefits at Coinbase
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance covered at 100% for employees and 80% for dependents
- HSA plan with company seed
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- $260 monthly Commuter Benefit
- Monthly Gym Benefit
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Learning and Development stipend
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Meals and Snacks provided onsite
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Coinbase is the easiest place to buy and sell crypto. Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world.