Sr. Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (VOYG), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
The Social Media Manager lives on the cutting edge of what’s relevant in crypto. They will develop strategic content plans for multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more) and help bring those plans to life with clever, creative messaging. This person understands what makes the crypto community tick, and has a measured intuition on what will land and what will flop.
The Social Media Manager will plan content, work with internal copywriters, creatives, and external agencies to develop a comprehensive social media calendar. This person is an expert at cross-functional communication between creatives and writers, and is able to clearly review and edit creative to best suit the objective of the post.
On top of campaign creation and management, the Social Media Manager will set specific objectives for social growth and report on ROI.
- Manage a robust social and campaign calendar and social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop creative, clever, and high-converting campaigns and social posts
- Build the brand culture and cultivate the community
- Engage on viral and influencer content across social media platforms
- Manage and post across all social channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Telegram, TikTok & more.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Implement “no comment left behind” on all social posts & platforms
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- 3-5 years experience as a social media manager or equivalent experience
- Strong crypto knowledge (community and tech)
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Comprehensive understanding of social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube & More
- Experience with research tools, such as Alexa, aHrefs, Google Trends, etc.
- Experience using project management software
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.
Voyager digital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe that crypto assets are the future of finance and investing. Together, we are creating the broker that the crypto market deserves.