This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to help us attract outstanding talent as well as maintain the current team members in order to scale the team. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills, will be results-driven, and be a self-starter who is passionate about helping people grow and thrive!
This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Perpetual Protocol is the leading derivatives DEX, live since December 2020 and has facilitated over 30 billion dollars in trading volume to date.
If you are fascinated by cryptocurrency, DeFi, and the future of finance, joining our team will put you at the forefront of one of the most important global trends of our era.
More info at: https://www.perp.com/
- Manage interview and hiring processes to ensure an amazing experience for candidates
- Partner with operations team to build workforce plan, job descriptions and recruiting strategy
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to support passive and active candidate pipelines
- Coordinate with hiring managers and interview panels to drive recruiting process and determine hiring decisions
- Educate candidates on company culture, open opportunities, interview process and compensation philosophy
- Partner with operations team to drive and deliver a strong onboarding experience
- Coordinate access and usage of internal and third-party tools such as Google Drive, Discord, Notion, Asana, etc.
- Partner with operations team to plan events, offsites, and other team building events to bring together the distributed team
- Resolve sensitive people matters with the utmost integrity, discretion, and thoughtfulness
- Passion for DeFi and cryptocurrency
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience across a range of roles and levels (entry, staff, leadership, tech, non-tech)
- Knowledge across the full range of HR disciplines, gained in contemporary people cultures: compensation, benefits, rewards, recognition, engagement, recruiting, talent development, operations
- Strong sourcing skills and an ability to establish/manage relationships with external recruiting agencies
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with senior partners
- An ability to prioritize and work fluidly in a fast-paced, remote-first tech startup environment, flexing between strategic and tactical/hands-on tasks as needed
Nice to have
- Recruiting within the blockchain and crypto industries
- Experience working for a distributed, remote-first organization
- Demonstrated experience working with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Developed/launched a careers page and managed social media presence to attract talent
- A passion for building and scaling out a strong, collaborative remote culture that helps people reach their full potential.
- Strong learning skills and an ability to learn new things in a short time
- Bonus: Strong second language
About the PERP Team
The PERP Team is a fast-growing, strong, positive-minded community of DeFi lovers from around the globe. You will both learn from them, and be their guide. By joining the PERP Team, you will work as part of a tight-knit team, as well as an independent owner of individual projects. The scope of your work is limited only by your imagination and abilities. Let's build the best DeFi derivatives protocol together.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trade. Create. Market Make. 👉 http://app.perp.com Premier DeFi derivatives DEX, now on @optimismPBC. Links you're looking for: http://linktr.ee/perpp...