Gaming Engineer - Blockchain/Web 3.0
Who We Are
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can deliver the fast and friendly user experience that players desire, without sacrificing security. The Solana Labs team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us build out the Gaming Solana ecosystem.
Like developing games? How about hundreds of games? Game studios from the biggest to the smallest are making great games on Solana, and we’re here to facilitate that development. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and great gaming experiences, then read on.
To be successful in this role
- Develop, maintain, and support open source tooling and SDKs for popular game engines such as Unity and Unreal
- Main focuses are on account management, inventory database integrations, interoperability. These will be open source tools, guides, and templates that will enables games and game service providers to interface with Solana
- Interact effectively with other team members and game studios building on the Solana network.
You ideally have:
- 3+ years of experience in game development in Unity and/or Unreal
- Experience managing gaming database connections, game tools, building APIs/SDKs
- Scripting experience in writing/modifying code to improve monitoring and automation
- Interest in making fun blockchain games, a ton of them. We are enabling studios big and small, so the desire to context switch at times is required.
- C# or C++ expertise (pref both)
- Solana/Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain related open sources projects is a major plus as well
- An open source contributor / have experience with the open source ecosystem
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build Crypto Apps that Scale. Sun with rays Solana is a fast, secure, censorship-resistant blockchain built for global adoption.