About the company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 4000 strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Research, design, implement and maintain all decentralized finance systems incubated/supported by Crypto.com.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, strategists, DevOps engineers, security engineers, and quants to ensure the systems are of high quality by the product standards as well as engineering standards and delivered to the market in a timely manner.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology.
- 1-5 years of Solidity or Vyper development experience.
- Experience with smart contract static analysis tooling (e.g. Manticore) or formal verification (e.g. KEVM) would be a plus.
- Experience with Ethereum Testing Suites (e.g. Truffle, Ganache, Hardhat, Tenderly)
- 1-5 years of experience in server-side programming languages (e.g. Typescript, Golang, Python, Ruby).
- 1-5 years of experience in Test-Driven Development.
- 1-5 years of experience in development lifecycle automation, continuous development, continuous integration.
- Quantitative finance knowledge would be a plus.
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security, and performance.
- Interested in building first-class products to solve real-world problems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner, and have a "get things done" mentality.
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders.
- Proficient English communication skills.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and technologies (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Mobx, Redux) would be a plus.
- Hodler is a plus.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 milli...