Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our IOS applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What we are looking for
- 2-3 years of experience and proficiency in SwiftUI
- 3-8 years for senior level
- Proficient in UIKit, with a comprehensive understanding of iOS UI architecture
- Proficient in MVVM / MVC
- Proficient in Multi-thread
- Know what WWDC Sessions are
The following are helpful
- Understanding the cryptocurrency trading world
- Portfolio of published apps in the app store
- Open source projects on Github.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance. Unfortunately, we are not hiring in Colorado or New York City for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Proudly serving the US w/ 65+ cryptocurrencies, low fees and cutting-edge technology.