Web Designer - Remote Worldwide
Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
- Pylon: Pylon is a suite of payments and savings products built around yield redirection, enabling sustainable exchanges between long-term value providers and their users. Pylon’s flagship product is Pylon Gateway, a decentralized token launchpad for Terra.
As featured in:
- Bloomberg: "Novogratz Invests in Crypto Startup Serving Millions in Korea"
- Coindesk: "Galaxy, Coinbase Bet $25M on DeFi Using Terra Stablecoins"
- NASDAQ: "Terra Brings 24-Hour Trading to Synthetic Versions of Stocks Like TSLA and AAPL"
- Yahoo! Finance: "TerraMirror Wallet Offers Robinhood-Like Trading Experience and Access to Top 12 US Stocks to Anyone in the World's plan for a blockchain PayPal alternative gets $32m from top crypto exchanges"
You will be responsible for the following:
- Build applications based on web stack to request transactions to the blockchain and handle responses
- Build a dashboard to monitor history of the blockchain
- Build web applications for our payment system
- Design and write reusable UI components
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- CSS3, SCSS, Media Query
- Familiarity with functional programming and unit testing
- Ability to write simple and readable codes
- Great communication skills
- Experience contributing to the open source community
- Enjoy pursuing personal projects
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A decentralized economy needs decentralized money.