SENIOR PYTHON DATA ENGINEER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
THE ROLE: SENIOR PYTHON DATA ENGINEER
As a member of our data engineering team, you’ll shape the way we approach data at Gemini by using your engineering, analytical and communication skills to work with teams across the business. You know how to ask the right questions and are passionate about using data to support and drive informed business decisions. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and are excited to take on challenging opportunities and projects. You’ll mentor data engineers and analysts and guide our internal teams to use data to improve the product and achieve KPIs. Communicating your insights with leaders across the organization is paramount to success.
- Design, architect and implement best-in-class Data Warehousing and reporting solutions
- Lead and participate in design discussions and meetings
- Mentor data engineers and analysts
- Design, automate, build, and launch scalable, efficient and reliable data pipelines into production using Python
- Build real-time data and reporting solutions
- Design, build and enhance dimensional models for Data Warehouse and BI solutions
- Research new tools and technologies to improve existing processes
- Develop new systems and tools to enable the teams to consume and understand data more intuitively
- Partner with engineers, project managers, and analysts to deliver insights to the business
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve production and data issues
- Create test plans, test scripts and perform data validation
- Tune SQL queries, reports and ETL pipelines
- Build and maintain data dictionary and process documentation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Gemini is a next generation cryptocurrency exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, and store digital assets.