This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We’re Looking For
To grow our Smart Contracts team, we are looking for an experienced, self-driven Senior Software Engineer interested in working on the Graph Network. Designed entirely by the team, it combines several crypto-economic mechanisms such as curation with bonding curves, staking, delegation, slashing, and rewards distribution. The team is responsible for keeping the network contracts safe and pushing the tech further to advance the space.
The Graph is the backbone of decentralized finance (DeFi) and Web3, a new kind of Internet based on decentralized protocols. It serves billions of requests to production apps every month. Our recently launched Graph Network has become one of the major protocols in the space, with hundreds of millions of dollars staked in an open data market.
- Design, code, test and deploy smart contracts of The Graph Network.
- Review code written by other team members.
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security.
- Build back-end web services that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Write scripts to automate monitoring and tracking to maintain the overall network health.
- Engage our community by sharing our design decisions and document how the protocol works.
- Experience in creating and maintaining low-level software systems and working on a constrained development environment.
- An interest in the intersection of law, economic systems and software.
- Attention to detail and a security-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable with a scripting language for task automation, preferably Typescript or Python.
- Have a collaborative, problem-solving attitude and be willing to help other team members.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that is interested in building and getting deep into building blockchain applications.
- Knowledge about how a blockchain works, preferably Ethereum.
- Solidity or Vyper experience.
- Experience in working with external contributors and community members.
- Has deployed a subgraph before or understands what a subgraph is.
- Interested on Ethereum research - L2's, ETH 2, EIPS.
- Experience with Ethers.js and GraphQL.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data ...