Senior DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer in our Boston Office to help maintain the software delivery and smooth continuous operation of Algorand (real currency) decentralized networks. Areas of coverage include release management, telemetry, data analytics, and promoting best practices. Your ideas and your innovation will help shape the new blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem of tomorrow.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that truly matter. You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Support the development team with a reliable, responsive CI/CD process to deliver predictable builds of measurable quality
- Deploy, manage, and monitor AWS infrastructure to support testing and performance efforts
- Enforce best-practices for organization-wide access to AWS resources
- Work with the development and research teams to plan strategies to characterize and optimize the overall system performance
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity
- Build advanced cross-platform automated build, test and release infrastructure
- Help drive the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Find creative, pragmatic solutions for automating development and testing environments
- Effectively communicate your designs, implementation, and test plans within the team
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
- Promote DevOps principles both within and outside the team
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a relevant DevOps role
- Strong experience using AWS services including IAM, S3, EC2, RDS, and Lambda
- Strong experience designing and deploying infrastructure as code
- Strong experience designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with Travis, Jenkins, or equivalent
- Experience monitoring and maintaining cloud-based production systems
- Experience employing GitFlow or other Git workflow strategies
- Willingness to be on-call for incident response and RCA
- Love exploring new ideas and keeping current on new methodologies
- Love of learning multiple programming languages - (including Golang, Python, Bash)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the technology company that built and developed the world’s first open, permissionless, pure proof-of-stake blockchain protocol that, without f...