What We’re Looking For
You love beautiful, well-crafted, pixel-perfect interfaces. We value design. You can see it in all that we do. We approach development with craft and think a lot about form and function. You should feel equally at home talking to developers and designers. We're building the foundation for Web3 - a new platform for building decentralized applications (dApps) where no corporation has control over data. Experience with Ethereum is a plus. You must be interested in building world changing tools.
- Develop, ship, and maintain a suite of dApps built on top of The Graph's decentralized network using web3 technologies
- Develop, ship, and maintain high quality interfaces for our marketing pages
- Work with our Design team to transform ideas and designs into modern, clean, and readable code
- Implement robust engineering solutions with thoughtful designs across the full-stack
- Be an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and receptiveness to feedback
- React components
- Experience building reusable UI components with thoughtful APIs and handling React component state and lifecycle.
- GraphQL + Apollo
- We're building a GraphQL layer for Web3. You should know and love GraphQL :)
- We use Ethers.js library for interacting with the Ethereum blockchain. Some familiarity would be desirable.
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such at NextJS or similar.
- Experience with Typescript highly desirable.
- Theme UI and Emotion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.