This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We’re Looking For
You love beautiful, well-crafted, pixel-perfect interfaces. We value design. You can see it in all that we do. We approach development with craft and think a lot about form and function. You should feel equally at home talking to developers and designers. We're building the foundation for Web3 - a new platform for building decentralized applications (dApps) where no corporation has control over data. Experience with Ethereum is a plus. You must be interested in building world changing tools.
- Develop, ship, and maintain a suite of dApps built on top of The Graph's decentralized network using web3 technologies
- Develop, ship, and maintain high quality interfaces for our marketing pages
- Work with our Design team to transform ideas and designs into modern, clean, and readable code
- Implement robust engineering solutions with thoughtful designs across the full-stack
- Be an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and receptiveness to feedback
- React components
- Experience building reusable UI components with thoughtful APIs and handling React component state and lifecycle.
- GraphQL + Apollo
- We're building a GraphQL layer for Web3. You should know and love GraphQL :)
- We use Ethers.js library for interacting with the Ethereum blockchain. Some familiarity would be desirable.
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such at NextJS or similar.
- Experience with Typescript highly desirable.
- Theme UI and Emotion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data ...