Head of Crypto Strategy
Why we’re hiring
Things are going great for us (yes, we are proud!). As we write this, we have a long waitlist of would-be users who are euphorically awaiting their access to our app. We are looking for individuals with a burning desire to take the challenge of growing in the midst of the fintech revolution.
Reserve is, however, a human project. We think technology is but a tool, a necessary complement, to help us face a situation with severe human implications. Our purpose requires building relationships of trust with people who have suffered, for decades, the consequences of the harshest economic shocks.
To be able to offer the best possible experience actually capable of building such confidence in the growing community of users, we are in search of a relentless leader, who will take the wheel of the nascent Customer Experience area in the pursuit of delivering a delightful user journey, supported by seamless and outstanding experiences.
As Reserve’s Head of Customer Experience, you will have the challenge of leading, shaping, taking action and monitoring all organization-wide efforts related to the development of teams, work systems, strategies and actions that add value to our users experience and overcome obstacles in their journey with us.
This is a remote-only position for the entire Latin America region, but preferably for people living in Argentina, México, Colombia, or Venezuela. Being a remote, relationship-oriented role, successful candidates must have appropriate home-office conditions, with adequate equipment, privacy, power stability, and an Internet service capable of supporting video-calls with good audio 99% of the time, and with your camera on at least 50% of the time.
- Is fluent in Spanish and professionally proficient in speaking English.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Is highly self-motivated with an entrepreneurial soul. Driven by curiosity, never give up, and always focused on overcoming their own limits.
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and sees changes as opportunities.
- Has a strong strategic and analytical vision oriented to continuous improvement.
- Passionate for delivering a great customer experience and a demonstrated ability to drive customer satisfaction.
- Loves to work with others and has exemplary interpersonal skills.
- With the ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Has a startup mentality, not afraid to test out new ideas and roll up the sleeves to get stuff done.
- Experience working in sales teams.
- Has +5 years of demonstrable experience leading teams with a focus on the customer/user, and working cross-functionally with internal partners.
- Strong demonstrable tech industry experience.
- Demonstrable experience working in start-ups or own projects.
- Has 7+ years in customer experience roles.
- Demonstrated experience in a “land and expand” project.
- Has knowledge of behavioral psychology and behavioral economics.
- Has courses, studies, or demonstrable working experience in CEM; CX Metrics; Customer Journey Mapping; Customer Success; Customer Attention.
- Demonstrable training or experience working with customer service software (preferably Zendesk), CRM software, and CEM software.
- Eager to take on a revolutionary challenge: making delightful financial services available to all people, especially those who suffer the worst consequences of high inflation.
- Define and execute the Customer Experience strategy of Reserve.
- Be responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of strategic, tactical, and operational customer engagement programs and communication initiatives, as part of Reserve's customer experience vision and strategies.
- Understand key concerns and issues and inform review and enhancement of customer services models.
- Prepare regular reports of research programs, progress, and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key CX metrics and methodologies.
- Be responsible for leading the use of customer service platforms with their monitoring, control, improvements, and/or relevant pivots. Initially Zendesk.
- Provide direction and collaborate with Senior Roles to enable customer-centric strategic decision processes and major or critical issues response, with a strong bias to action and the ability to contribute to overall organizational strategy and direction.
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer service culture across the organization, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and responsive customer service systems to embed best practice customer-centric behaviors.
- Partner with the Operations, Product, and Engineers to troubleshoot any user-facing issues collaborating with subject matter specialists on the backend, and clearly communicating context and solutions for continuous improvement and technology innovation.
- Monitor performance metrics on all forms of communication for quality control and developing improvement plans.
- Serve as the global directly responsible individual for all things incident management, specifically as it relates to customer experience impact.
- Manage our Customer Success and Human Attention Teams and continue to develop the team members, including hiring, onboarding, training, and motivation.
- Cultivate a highly engaged organization, setting up opportunities for career development and growth.
- Location: Anywhere, but expect to be online for a decent part of the US workday
- Seniority: We need a senior, experienced professional in digital customer experience, branding, and go-to-market strategy.
- Comp: Competitive salary in line with regional international standards for a similar position. We can do full cash, equity, or a hybrid arrangement.
- Stability: We have a large cash treasury, so can offer high job security.
- Language: Spanish native / English professional working proficiency.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Mission We’re building a stablecoin that can't be shut down, and a network of decentralized fiat on/off ramps. We believe that everyone’s money ...