HR Recruiter - Coordinator
New York, NY, USA Remote
New York , Remote
Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
- Reporting to the HR Manager, review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS software program.
- Work directly with hiring managers assisting with all recruitment related duties which include but are not limited to, interview scheduling, following up with candidates, reviewing candidate qualifications, and screening resumes.
- Search job postings and job sites for potential candidates. Conduct initial phone screenings.
- Post all open vacancies and closely track and monitor all open roles.
- Have regularly scheduled meetings with hiring managers to ensure the process is moving forward with open roles.
- Assist HR Manager with implementing new HR related policies and procedures.
- Assist with employee record maintenance.
- Serve as an additional contact for PEO and HR vendors.
- Assist with performance management implementation and procedures.
- Assist with the implementation of new HR systems and integrations.
- Serve as a backup administrator on all HR systems.
- Assist in employee data reporting.
- Collaborate with HR manager for all items related to HR and best practices for the department.
- At least 3 years of prior experience in recruiting.
- Basic knowledge of recruitment software and HR database systems.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Communications preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and strong people skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at email@example.com with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.