Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Manage a robust social & campaign calendar & social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop creative, clever & high-converting campaigns & social posts
- Build the brand culture and cultivate the community
- Engage on viral and influencer content across social media platforms
- Manage & post across all social channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Telegram, TikTok & more.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Implement “no comment left behind” on all social posts & platforms
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Strong crypto knowledge & experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Social: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube & More
- Google Suite - Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides & Gmail
- Keyword research tools- Alexa, aHrefs, Google Trends, etc.
- Project management software
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe that crypto assets are the future of finance and investing. Together, we are creating the broker that the crypto market deserves.