New York, NY, USA Remote
Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date - crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources, SDKs and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Provide backup coverage for iOS application development as needed
- Experienced with and passionate about all mobile technologies
- Effective in communicating technical issues to appropriate audiences, both technical and non-technical.
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Disciplined, motivated, and ambitious enough to work in a remote environment
- A flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
- Find satisfaction in a job well done.
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or relevant industry experience
- 6+ years Android experience in a fast paced, high growth tech environment
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Extensive Java/Kotlin experience for Android, libraries, and life-cycle components
- Kotlin, RxJava, Moxy, Dagger 2, and Retrofit/OkHttp
- Experience in Model-View-Presenter architectural pattern
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strategically aware when implementing large scale mobile architecture
- Experience shipping open source frameworks
- Shipped high traffic apps to millions of users in the past
Bonus requirements - makes you an even better fit
- Swift/Objective-C experience for iOS,
- Building custom User Interface interfaces (no interface builder)
- Cryptocurrency, stock trading and fintech industry experience
- React native mobile app experience
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.