This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We’re Looking For
Edge & Node (E&N), the team behind The Graph, is looking for a UI Designer to pioneer design patterns within the crypto-industry.
The Graph is a decentralized protocol for querying open APIs called Subgraphs. Since the token sale and the launch of the decentralized network, the protocol has grown exponentially. We are ramping up and will launch countless new products and protocol improvements.
Our team is a remote team, located in many time-zones, but that doesn't stop us from collaborating closely. We have high standards, striving for excellence in every iteration by being curious, agile, and pragmatic. Since day one we have prioritized design and it's part of our company's DNA.
Design is not just what the interface looks like, design is how the interface works and feels while interacting. We need a UI Designer to take our user experience to the next level.
- Well-crafted, high fidelity UI interfaces
- UI Components
- Define UI patterns & Improve the design systems
- Prototype end-to-end high fidelity UI designs to visualize product experiences
- Communication material
- Collaborate with designers and other team members to design beautiful and communicative content like icons, flow charts & infographics.
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and impeccable craft across a variety of projects
- Experience with web prototyping tools as Sketch, Figma or Framer
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Strong illustration skills. Have the ability to visualize and bring early-stage ideas alive
- Compassionate and confident when giving feedback to others on the team, and humble when receiving feedback
- A desire to gather, understand, and transform complex information into content that is both engaging and informative
- A strong work ethic, be able to take ownership and to proof-check your own work with high accuracy. Know how to balance perfectionism with agile deliverables.
- Emotional intelligence to think through design problems with partners and arrive at thoughtful solutions
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, making data ...