This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brave is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to work on advancing the Brave Rewards platform on our Chromium based desktop browser. This position is on the forefront of advancing how BAT can be used to reward both content creators and users.
- 5+ years experience with desktop application development
- Strong C++ development skills
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
- Experience with C++ unit and integration testing
- Comfortable working in an open source setting
- A passion for helping protect users’ privacy and security
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven record of getting things done
- Experience with the Chromium code base or other similar browser code base
- Experience with Google C++ test framework
- Familiarity with the world of cryptocurrency, especially Ethereum
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The browser reimagined. Three times faster than Chrome. Better privacy by default than Firefox. Uses 35% less battery on mobile.